The National at Gaydon, Sunday 16th July
Car Competitions – important information for Concourse competition entrants!
If anyone wants to enter the concourse car competition, they will need to confirm their cars entry before Friday 9th June at the very latest. This is so we can order the trophies. . If there are only 4 entrants there will be 1st and 2nd prizes, if there are more than 4, there will be 1st, 2nd and 3rd prizes.
This year the Competition Categories are as follows:
• “Best Looking” Car on the Rally field – 1st, 2nd, 3rd.
• Furthest travelled Car
• Ford of Britain (for newly restored Cars)
• Visitors’ Choice
• Ladies Choice (The Rona Walton Trophy)
• Best Modified Car
• Best, every day, much used and loved Car
• Concourse – if 4 or more entrants (see above for more details)
Everyone is invited to submit their voting slip for the Visitors’ Choice Award. Please use the slip provided, enclosed with this leaflet, to vote for the Car you think is the “Best on the Rally Field”. Don’t forget to hand your voting slip to a Committee Member by 2pm.